Step 1: Complete All Transaction for Current Period
Confirm Transaction had been Completed
A. Enter all S/O Transactions
B. Enter all RMA Order Transactions
C. Confirm Shipment Transactions
D. Confirm RMA Receipt/Receiving Transactions
E. Response to Workflow Approval Notifications
Step 2: Complete S/O Import Transactions for Current Period (Options)
External S/O Import Interface (Like EDI or XML Order)
A. Run “Order Import Request” in Oracle Order Management.
B. If have Error, Use “Import Order Collection” to review Import S/O
Oracle Internal S/O Import Interface (Like EDI or XML Order)
A. Run “Create Internal S/O” in Oracle Purchasing
B. Run “Order Import Request” in Oracle Order Management
C. If have Error, Use “Import Order Collection” to correct Import S/O.
Step 3: Review Held Order
Review Hold Order
1. Run “Orders on Credit Check Hold Report”
2. If have Held Order, following SOP to Process.
Step 4: Review Backorders
Review BackOrder Report
1. Run “Backorder Detail Report “ in Oracle Shipping
2. If have some urgent Shipment need to do, following SOP to do the Picking and Shipping process.
Step 5: Reconcile to Oracle Inventory (Inv)
Confirm all Shipment Interface to Oracle Interface
1. Check there is no any Delivery in “Interface Trip Stop”.
2. If have some Delivery, following SOP to do the Shipment process.